Oh goodness the madness has begun! We are busy with Christmas parties, pressie buying and an endless ‘to do list’.
Oh I know Santa will be coming down the chimney soon and you’re excited for the day, but trust me you have to take some ‘me time’ out for you! I love a fantastic party but at Christmas they come along like buses – all in a row! Our poor bodies can’t take too little sleep, too much rich food and too much alcohol; it leads to a tired mind and body. Tiredness can make us a bit grouchy and if we aren’t careful, we’ll take it out on those we love and cherish.
So choose ONE of the below options or better still choose TWO! YES you really do deserve to have a break.
- Run yourself a warm bubble bath, take a good book and soak your cares away.
- Take a 30 minute walk to relax your mind, but not to the shops.
- Buy an adult colouring book and let time go by whilst you create a beautiful picture.
- Listen to some very soothing music, put your feet up with a cuppa and take time out from social media.
- Treat yourself to a back and head massage.
- Sit in the park and watch the world go by.
It’s so important to invest in YOU during the hectic build up to Christmas. Put that 20 – 30 minute slot in your diary now! It’s essential to your well -being. Being kind to others, not just at Christmas but all year ALWAYS starts with being kind to yourself.
Wishing you a most Merry Christmas.
So be nice to you, it’s vital to your well-being and you so deserve it